Prev: Draft notes on the IJK Next: Fw: Fw: Full Metal Atkinson

Do we have any more notes?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:17:22 +0000
Subject: Do we have any more notes?

Glenn, (or anyone else for that matter)

I'm a SGII player, with New Iraelis and NSL troops (Very pc...),  are
there
any background/TOEs for either of these nations (other than those in
DSII,
SGII or FT). I had an orbat for the NI troops that used 4 man squads
(not
much cop in my opinion for anything), I use something a bit like NAC
doctrine for them (8 man squads?...) and use NAC IFVs.

What I would like would be the kind of things that have just been
posted,
plus up to a company size orbat for both. Do such things already exist?

TIA

Richard

Prev: Draft notes on the IJK Next: Fw: Fw: Full Metal Atkinson