Prev: Draft notes on the RRR Next: Do we have any more notes?

Draft notes on the IJK

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:59:39 EDT
Subject: Draft notes on the IJK

IJK
Incorporated Japanese Kingdom
Plutocratic (limited in theory) Monarchy
Flag:  Red disc on a yellow field
Tech preferences:  HEL, SUP FCS, SUP Missile Guidance Systems
Drives. Common GRAV and Tracked - Fusion Power plants
Weaponry: Single Barrel and some Double Barrel Turrets on AFV's
Allies: sometimes New European Association
Foes:  Royal Russian Republic, South Asian Imperium; sometimes People's
Holy
Republic

AFV's
Common
Size-1: Grav, (HEL/1)x2 - Recon
Size-2: Grav, HEL/2, PDS/SUP - LBT
Size-3: GRAV, HEL/4, PDS/Enh - MBT
Size-4: Grav, HEL/5, PDS/Enh, LAD - HBT
Size-4: F. TRK, (HEL/3)x2, PDS/SUP, APSW - HBT

Uncommon
Size-3: GRAV, HEL/3, PDS/SUP, LAD - MBT+

Rare
Size-4: F. TRK, HEL/4, PDS/SUP, LAD, APFC, APSW - HBT+
Size-5: F. Trk, (HEL/5)x2 - HTD

APC's

Common
Size-2: F. TRK, FT, HEL/1, PDS/Enh
Size-3: F. TRK, FTx2, HEL/1, PDS/SUP

IFV's
Common
Size-3: GRAV, FTx2, HEL/2, APSW
Size-4: GRAV, FTx2, HEL/3, PDS/Enh

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Draft notes on the RRR Next: Do we have any more notes?