Prev: Re: DS2 AAR and questions Next: [LST] Double and Treble copies Re: DS2 AAR and questions

Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 16 Jul 2001 09:03:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> In the other direction, watch Seven Samurai, followed by the
Magnificent
> Seven, and Hidden Fortress followed by Star Wars.

For those of you with DVDs, Criterion just released "Hidden Fortress" on
DVD. While I don't have it (yet ), the back of the box suggests that
there is an interview with George Lucas, presumably to talk about the
Kurosawa influences in Star Wars. If it's up to Criterion's usual high
standard, this will be one to get...

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: DS2 AAR and questions Next: [LST] Double and Treble copies Re: DS2 AAR and questions