Prev: Re: DS2 AAR and questions Next: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

Re: DS2 AAR and questions

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:03:06 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 AAR and questions

At 8:08 AM -0400 7/16/01, MEFaircloth@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 7/16/2001 2:01:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:
>
><< High tech isn't quite worth what you pay
>  for it, >>
>One thing I did during my "World War- In the Balance Campaign is
slightly
>modify the firecons as follows.
>
>Basic- one weapon, one target (as written)
>Enhanced- All Weapons may fire at the same target.

Not very practical against vehicles with a conventional weapon system
(ie one main gun) but great when suppressing infantry with massed
fire. All the APSWs and the main gun are firing at infantry in a tree
line. Ala the Cav units in Vietnam.

>Superior- All Weapons may engage different targets.
>
>A high tech vehicle with multiple weapons systems and	superior Firecon
can
>quickly chew through lots of cheap stuff.

I'm not certain how this happens when you only have one turret....

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids,	 - NRA -
-		 Then you can host the Olympics too!	       -

Prev: Re: DS2 AAR and questions Next: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies