Prev: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: RE: Un-narrowed Re: Movies

[LST] Double and Treble copies Re: DS2 AAR and questions

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:25:53 -0500
Subject: [LST] Double and Treble copies Re: DS2 AAR and questions

In Ryan's last message, the list address showed twice, PLUS had Mr.
Faircloth's as a carbon copy.

As we've been having several double posts, I'm curious if there are some
special reasons. I know a couple times people have admitted
responsibility,
understandable considering that it appeared that the posts didn't fire
off.
In these cases, it's usually the local ISP or the person's client
causing
the confusion.

However, is the list server doubling the address somehow? Does some mail
client put the carbon copy in?

Thanks!

Prev: Re: Un-narrowed Re: Movies Next: RE: Un-narrowed Re: Movies