Prev: Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: Gurkhas uploaded

[OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:24:14 -0500
Subject: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

***
Jeeze, I completely forgot about those. 10 Super heavy Squat Land
things (collossii, leviathans, Hellcannons, landtrains, etc). An
entire company of the VTOL gyrocopter thingys, and lots and lots of
infantry, something like 6 hosts with support. All on a big shelf
with the 40K, Fantasy and MOW. All neatly boxed and labeld, never to
be used again it seems.....*sigh*
***

I've a psuedo-landtrain, made from 1/35 Maus and armored train cars. I'd
offer to bring it for SGII at GenCon, but I'm afraid of insulting
someone
with such silliness. ;->=

I never played much figure wargaming then, but I've plenty of friends
that
wax lyric remembering how you could dream up neat-new-stuff without
someone
claiming 'it's not in the rules!'

To those with whom I've gotten too strident during some current
discussions
about what should be added to canon, my fear of a straight-jacketed
system
is the only excuse I can offer, along with an apology.

Prev: Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: Re: Gurkhas uploaded