Prev: Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

Re: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:40:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Gurkhas uploaded

At 8:05 PM +0200 6/15/01, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

>I do go back as far, but I am just painting up my first fantasy
dwarves.

>I do have a lot of (unpainted) Epic scale squats.

Jeeze, I completely forgot about those. 10 Super heavy Squat Land
things (collossii, leviathans, Hellcannons, landtrains, etc). An
entire company of the VTOL gyrocopter thingys, and lots and lots of
infantry, something like 6 hosts with support. All on a big shelf
with the 40K, Fantasy and MOW. All neatly boxed and labeld, never to
be used again it seems.....*sigh*

When a GW rep made a stupid comment to me in response to a question
about Squats at a Dragoncon about 4 years ago, I vowed never to give
another cent to GW. Then I found DirtSide....and I was happy with
gaming again.

Wow, thinking about it, 2 Rhinos for $15, 12 figures for $12, 4
figures for $5. Now what do they charge?

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: Gurkhas uploaded Next: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded