Prev: Re: FT-Battleship designs Next: Re: Terrain

Re: Terrain

From: "Chuck Parrott" <chuckparrott@e...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:38:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrain

Here in the US, the pink Owens-Corning and blue Dow sheet insulation
sold in
most building supply centers in 4' x 8' sheets is called Foamcore by
trade
name.  Don't know if Laserlight was referring to this stuff or the
foamcore
stuff sold in art supply stores that looks like posterboard.  I am about
do some terrain in the building supply stuff and will try using my hw
cutter
and let the list know of my results.

Chuck