Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain

Re: Terrain

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:27:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Terrain

***
I am about to do some terrain in the building supply stuff and will try
using my hw cutter and let the list know of my results.
***

This may be the stuff that KR referred to as 'pink death'; whatever you
do,
check your ventilation.

Come to think of it, that's probably as important a call to make for
hobbyists, whether spray painting, using adhesives, or cutting styro, as
the one the aviators use. Instead of 'check your six'...

Check your ventilation. ;->=

The_Beast (who is STILL certain he saw some blue stuff with the word
'styrofoam')

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain