Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: SG 15mm minis- Painting

RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:07:02 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor

I quite like them.  Simple design.  I've got them down as fast, light
PA,
with thrusters and other bits and pieces.
Adding a cavalry sabre to the fist makes them look slightly piratical (&
vicious in CC), as does mounting one of the door gunner quad-barrel
guns.

Brendan
Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[Firestorm] GM Battletech Webgame#2

http://www.eurekamin.com.au/Ground_Zero_GamesStargrunt_25mmOceanic_Union
OU