Prev: RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor Next: 15mm Jap. Corp. Mercs. pics.

SG 15mm minis- Painting

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:24:33 -0400
Subject: SG 15mm minis- Painting

FT minis are nice--spray paint, flip, spray other side, and you're
done.
Somehow, that doesn't quite work with 15mmSG minis (although I'm
thinking of trying it with the DS2 infantry).  So.  I've painted
faces, hair, uniforms, boots, and I'm about to get to the details
(binocular straps, web gear, unit markings etc) and I'm thinking a pen
might be a little easier than a brush.	Advice on pens/ink?  I don't
want to spend money but I also don't want to do a beautiful ("the eye
of the beholder") paint job and see it smear when I spray dull-cote on

Prev: RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor Next: 15mm Jap. Corp. Mercs. pics.