Prev: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor

Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:56:41 EDT
Subject: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:26:24 -0400 "stranger" <stranger@cvn.net> writes:

<snip>

>I've been thinking about the different fire options, including
>simultaneous,
>thrust based, mass based and just plain old random.  All the arguments
>I've
>heard so far have been very good and quite convincing, which leads me
>think that perhaps a combined system might be best.  I was thinking
<snip details>
>Just a thought.
>
>Since I don't get near as many games in as I'd like, I'd sure
>appreciate it
>if someone would try it out and let me know....
>
>George

George, this is a well thought out system but... well, it adds more
layers to a simple system then I prefer.  The attraction to me was the
lack of SFB detritus (ducks as phaser fire bounces off the walls) of the
system.  If that means my Nekton NB boats die by the droves but I have a
fun games, well that I can live with.  But if someone would try it out
and make it work easier then it appears, then I'll certainly try it.
Guess i just use KISS to cover my inherent laziness.

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: RE: [SG] OUDF Power Armor