Prev: SJM update Next: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:56:41 EDT
Subject: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:31:38 +0200 Frits Kuijlman
<frits@pds.twi.tudelft.nl> writes:
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>> I have not been able to post anything there since Deja sold out... I
>mean
>> was bought.
>Umm..., you don't need Deja to post messages on usenet. As long as you
>have
>an ISP with an nntp server any news reading/posting software should
>work.
>I use nn under Linux, but there should be similar software under
>Windows.
>Frits
>--
>Frits Kuijlman 		    F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
>Delft University of Technology 		       The Netherlands

Frits, sorry but that is 'way over my head' - all I know is that I used
to be able to post and read deja.com lists but no longer (stopped after
Google bought Deja) and the server hasn't changed at work.  Maybe I
should try using the local library machines.  Don't have a browser at
home, just e-mail via Juno.com - when go to new Google webpage for the
Deja users it has no option to post messages.  And I have looked to find
a way to get that but 'no joy' so far.

Thanks anyway.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: SJM update Next: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire