Prev: Re: stirred up by childhood memories Next: Re: stirred up by childhood memories

Crash - Thud - Boom

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:24:22 EDT
Subject: Crash - Thud - Boom

Compaq does it again.

Computer crashed.  Back-ups useless.  Compaq restore erases all but
baseline software.  Scratch all my e-mail addresses and correspondence.
If I was trying to buy/sell something (and I put a lot of stuff on
figuretrades@yahoo.com) from/to you please send me an e-mail about what
we were working on...

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: stirred up by childhood memories Next: Re: stirred up by childhood memories