Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams

[OT] Maps

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:27:42 -0400
Subject: [OT] Maps

I'm getting a couple of companies of gropos and have been looking for
a place to use them.  Lo and behold, you can get free topographic maps
online at www.topozone.com .  Maps come in small, medium and
large--"large" is about 750K.  I've just downloaded a 1:25,000 scale
map which covers the area around my parents' farm, converted one tile
to bmp and expanded it, and now have a topo map for an area about 300m

Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams