Prev: Re: [OT] Lens and Filter Considerations (was RE: [OT] Digital Cameras) Next: RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question

Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:55:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

<books@jumpspace.net>
> writes:
> <snip>
> >So what did you think of Grendels in Legacy of Heorot?  Think we
could
> >come up with aliens with supercharged blood? :)
> >
> >Roger
>
> Adolescent males.

If you are referring to me, thank you.	I haven't been called an
adolescent in many years.  Of course I do still get carded,
that was amusing at 25 but at 36 it is just annoying.

Prev: Re: [OT] Lens and Filter Considerations (was RE: [OT] Digital Cameras) Next: RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question