Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: Ship Stats Question

RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:00:15 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Ship Stats Question

I thought that that was the role that covettes played curretly. Or to
make
it feel more like a Coast Guard cutter, remove the FTL and upgrade a
Class-1
beam to a Class-2 Beam with FP,F,FS arcs. Or trade the FTL for
Atmospheric
Streamlining.

I couldn't find it, but I thought that I read that all ships had small
(1 or
2 man) shuttles (as none of the ships in FB are atmospherically
streamlined). So that would provide the role of the rescue 'copter
(treat as
a single fighter without a weapon).

-----
Brian Bell