Prev: Re: Reusing old figures Next: RE: Cheese factor

Re: Light infantry versus light infantry

From: "Los" <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:31:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Light infantry versus light infantry

I will rather wryly observe that I have yet to ever meet any "light"
infantry (having essentailly been one myself for over twenty years) that
are
not as heavily or more heavily encumbered than their standard or
mechanized
brethern. Realistically this term implies more to operational issues
such as
type of transport, heavy artillery armor and anti-armnor capability,
strategic mobility and air deployability and other factors well over the
scope of stargrunt.

Los