Prev: Re: [SG] Scout units Next: Re: Light infantry versus light infantry

Re: Reusing old figures

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:11:43 EDT
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 19:24:29 -0400 John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com>
writes:
<snip>

>I've got a similar problem with these guys....
>http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/BUG.jpg
>
>That's a 25mm figure next to the big bug, so you can see how large it
>is.
>I've got thirty of these things ("Aracnids", despite the six legs,
>from the
>"Battlords of the 23rd Century" line) that I picked up on clearance,
>and
>I'm dying to use them in a game.
>
>Of course, I have to paint them first....
>
>I have a feeling that Stargrunt really isn't going to be able to
>handle
>these figures at all.	You can't see it in the scan, but the Bug is
>carrying a rifle that's a little bigger than the guy standing next to
>him,
>plus he's got a pair of big missile pods and that gunlike thing
>sticking
>out of his back...he's closer to being a light vehicle than a heavy
>trooper.

Put them in DS2 as oversized vehicles???

I don't know how SG2 handles vehicules but 30......

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Scout units Next: Re: Light infantry versus light infantry