Prev: Re: Another copy of MT Next: Re: Reusing old figures

Re: [SG] Scout units

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:11:43 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG] Scout units

On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 16:01:27 -0700 Jaime Tiampo
<fugu@spikyfishthing.com>
writes:
<snip>
>> It says "Lightly equipped".	Which to me always meant
>> "no armor, no heavy weapons"  YMMV, it's not defined.
>> I certaintly wouldn't claim it for d8-armored troops.
>
>I more figure it's troops without support weapons, heavy weapons and
>light armour or less. I'm a little iffy on the AIVR though. Would
>light
>troops still have that?
>
>Jaime

If they want to be able to deal with the odd vehicle, yes.  Like, APC's,
Tanks, etc. <grin>  Would IAVR be able to bunker bust like the old LAW?
I assume so...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Another copy of MT Next: Re: Reusing old figures