Prev: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale? Next: Re: [FT] Comments on Glenn's aliens

Re: WotD Laser Targeting

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 09:43:43 EDT
Subject: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:10:36 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson <snip>

>That's stuff that will be regular issue.  For crying
>out loud, all this stuff is going to be issue in real
>armies by 2030, never mind 2183.  And that's assuming
>we miss the fielding dates for some of these items by
>2 decades.  Third-world nations will still be stuck
>with one radio per platoon.  But third-world nations
>won't be taking to the stars, either.
>
>John

Um, the PAU?  And parts of the ESU, and the Indonesian guys?

As a 'third world' Regional Analyst in (so called) real life, I think
these are third world. no?? <grin>  They won't have *all* the toys but
they are (in our game world) out among the stars.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale? Next: Re: [FT] Comments on Glenn's aliens