Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 01:07:15 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

> Well, if they are the Grenadier Future Warriors, they are the same.  I
have
> put these figures up against some of my Necromunda and VOID figures,
and
> they are comparable.	It may be that the GW weapons make the Grenadier
figs
> seem smaller for some reason.
>
>     So what do you think about a trade or sale?  I'm willing...

Naw, I'll probably still paint them sometime :) Got a pic of the few
painted ones I got, up at

http://www.cistron.nl/~derk/grenadier_SF_troops_Med.jpg

It's rather gritty due to the high speed film, and hand-held shooting
with
whopping big lenses ;)

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6xmMpJXH58oo6ncURAqRMAJ93l7Auy5EK/4RQ5B8hCj9kKVYuWQCgv80x
4Y7RbIIGeLSYMUV/VoFNk3o=
=jH2o

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line