Prev: Correction to The inscrutable Klackons Next: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

Re: WotD Laser Targeting

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 00:59:06 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Well I think we've talked this one into the ground. Here's the
summery:

I agree with _almost_ everything, except:

> * takes entire activation of firing unit to fire "over the horrizon"

Why? It's _easier_ than regular firing? It already takes 2 actions (one
from firer, one from painter). Isn't that enough?

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6xmFBJXH58oo6ncURAlI7AJ9mypXhGkQ1Dm4bngM9z0ah8amEkwCdHoBE
YX1ImRrR1iuDA0uhms5FquQ=
=+d2H

Prev: Correction to The inscrutable Klackons Next: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line