Prev: Re: Command Reactivation) Next: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:33:00 EST
Subject: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

I wrote this, wondering why shawn lets himself get abused, friend or no
friend :

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:51:58 -0800 (PST) Shawn M Mininger
<smininger@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>Big ships are just plain more effecient.......unless
>you build in artificail limits into the game.	My
>friend is not so willing to accept artificial limits
>because he says it's not fair to favor my style of of
>play over his.

Shawn, that's crap.  It's okay to let *his* style (if I may use that
word) of 'play' be favored (i.e., he wins all the time and thinks he's a
great FT player) over yours??

What sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander.

<snip the tirade I wanted to avoid (held this overnight - sometimes I
act
smart, not often.)>

But OI see Shawn finally put his foot down and said 'enough.'  I can
only
hope this guy sees the fun one can have winning/losing/playing without
the power game stuff..	 Maybe some day he'll recognize this and
privately thank you for this.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Command Reactivation) Next: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA