Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

Re: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:03:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

***
I know that in more Thrust there is a photo of a station that is built
from
a Cylon Basestar and some stuff from the former CMD line. Is the top
part
of that station by any chance one of the above stations?
***

I had originally thought that it was from the Microtac resin 1/300
buildings, but looking at MT again, I see the structure is round, while
the
Microtac I had in mind are octagonal, and the caption in MT specifies
CMD
starship range. *shrug*

On Paul Owen's long labour:
http://www.gtns.net/gzg/

you'll find an underscored 'here' that leads to older images. I've been
searching through these, and can only find the not-B5:
http://www.gtns.net/gzg/oldimages/gf-2.jpg

which I think is still in production, but I can't tell if it's one of
the
Starbase Range, or perhaps the Outrim base.

Well, I guess that wasn't much help; apologies, I seem to be coming down
with a bug, and worthless for the main.

Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives