Prev: re:Basing FT Miniatures Next: Gallery Update was Re: (OT) Paper fighters, PA nuns and stuff was...

[FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:57:05 +0200
Subject: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

Ok,
I know Jon is working on photos of everything, but in the meantime, has
anybody any online photos of:
- the jumpgate
- anything in the starbase range
- the starbase defense installation(formerly ft304)
- the outrim coalition defense outpost

I know that in more Thrust there is a photo of a station that is built
from
a Cylon Basestar and some stuff from the former CMD line. Is the top
part
of that station by any chance one of the above stations?

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: re:Basing FT Miniatures Next: Gallery Update was Re: (OT) Paper fighters, PA nuns and stuff was...