Prev: re:Basing FT Miniatures Next: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?

re:Basing FT Miniatures

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 27 Mar 2001 11:51 GMT
Subject: re:Basing FT Miniatures

drilled thru the centre and just added a base from the silent death
miniatures at the boittom of the pipe for extra support.It's not hard
trust
me, just make sure you get round tubiing and two different sizes.

Where I didn't have ready-made bases for my spaceships, I used a nail
and round tubing that just slips over the nail. Drive the nail
vertically through a flat ground plate. Cut a piece of tubing and then
saw it in
half cutting at a 45 degree angle. Slip one half of the tube over the
nail and fix, glue the other half into the spaceship. Place the tubing
so
that the inclined edges makes sure the spaceship points forward on the
base.

Greetings

Prev: re:Basing FT Miniatures Next: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere?