Prev: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere? Next: Re:[OT]42 Up

Gallery Update was Re: (OT) Paper fighters, PA nuns and stuff was...

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:59:44 -0600
Subject: Gallery Update was Re: (OT) Paper fighters, PA nuns and stuff was...

Excellent job, well presented!

The variety bowled me over; I've never seen a Khmer army before. And
such a
nice flowing site, I'll forgive the warrior princess fixation.

Two comments, though. It was a bit cruel pulling us out of the desert,
only
to drop us in the arctic. ;->=

Slightly more serious, I tried to click on the paper fighters for the
enlarged version, but nothing happened. Not that I can't figure this one
on
my own, I did want a closer look at the patterns you devised.
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/gallery/sf_modelling.html

Thanks!

Prev: [FT] Photos of stations and jumpgate anywhere? Next: Re:[OT]42 Up