Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back

Re: Alien PA

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:31:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Alien PA

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Eli Arndt wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>With the recent talk of PAs and my having received my 100 Club order
for
>several, I have been wondering something.
>
>Do the aliens in the Tuffleyverse use PA and what does it look like?
> And if so, do we want to meet it?
>
>Think of KV PAs.  The idea seems frightening.

The Battletech line has small 'protomechs' that could work as 15mm
non-human PA - the proportions are wrong for humans, but as heavy alien
PA
they'd be pretty scary looking. I think they come four or six to a pack,
and there's at least three or four different types of these protomechs.

I think Jon's already got 'official' KV PA out, in both 25mm & 15mm.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back