Prev: Re: Alien PA Next: Re: mailing list question

Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:32:58 -0600
Subject: Possible grav interpretation Re: AAR UN incursion turned back

***
> Planet gravity 2" out to 6" 1" out to 12" directly towards planet
doesn't
> change heading

Please explain.  Thanks.
***

Does moving the ship 2 MU's towards the planet when within 6 MU's, and
moving 1MU when between 6 and 12 MU's, but not changing the ship's
heading,
make sense? It's the way I interpreted the sentence, but I have to admit
haven't tried plotting any turns using the convention.

(Just butting my nose in if he can't answer right away.)

Prev: Re: Alien PA Next: Re: mailing list question