Prev: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians Next: [OT] barbarians

Re: [OT] Paper Starships

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:13:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Paper Starships

I had done some of these when there were no minis available for B5W:

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/card.jpg

Note that the Whitestars are folded so that the image is horizontal -
the most
distinguishing profile - while the Omega and Hyperion are vertical. The
bases are
the ones used for the paper Battletech mechs that came with the boxed
set.

Not sure I'd want to do these for FT though. Counters are one thing, but
those
would be pushing it.

Since Steve Jackson re-release Cardboard Heros I wrote him about doing a
set of
'Cardboard Starships' - him, not me - but haven't heard anything.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians Next: [OT] barbarians