Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing

Re: [OT]: GROPOS

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:36:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:12:52 -0500, "Alex Kettle" <squawk@csolve.net>
wrote:

>I don't know how interested anyone is so I won't go on about it- but if
>anyone wants more details, you can check out the GROPOS forum at
>b5wars.agentsofgaming.com  or email me off list

That's cool. As others have mentioned, I find the miniatures interesting
but
the game mechanics discussion should be off list.

>As to the minis- I haven't seen any in person, so I don't know how
>compatible they are with other sizes...but aren't N scale and the new
HG
>scale both pretty close to 10mm?

The HG scale is smaller than N scale. 10mm and N scale are almost bang
on
accurate.

There are some really awesome N scale buildings. I was in a model
railroad
store and saw what they had in the way of buildings (North American,
early
20th century). For historicals, there is a lot of stuff. Not sure what
you
could adapt for sci-fi, other than trees and terrain.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing