Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:36:50 -0600
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

on 2/21/01 16:34, stranger at stranger@cvn.net wrote:

> Nicely said.	My 14 year-old daughter plays in our regular D&D game,
and
> just this week she asked if she could join me for the FT game I'm
hosting
> this saturday to see what its like.  My wife, while she enjoys
roleplaying,
> I beleive does show some patience when it comes to my miniatures,
because,
> well, you can never seem to have enough!  She shows great restraint,
and
> every once in a while even lets me indulge!

It's nice to have a lady like this in your life.  Mine encourages me
every
so often as long as I'm not risking the house, retirement, etc.  Truth
be
told that my wife is a gamer - at least in the RPG sense although she's
said
she wants to try historical gaming soon (and without my prodding).

> I've always felt that its important to involve family in my gaming
> activities, and its a wonderful way to spend time together!

What a good attitude.  Several of our D&D'ers participate as husband &
wife
or husband, wife and child(ren) and it makes for some great gaming.

Kevin Walker
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: [OT]: GROPOS