Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: That Age Thing

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:38:28 -0500
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:43:10 -0500, Nyrath the nearly wise
<nyrath@clark.net>
wrote:

>	As my wife says: "You are always 11 years old to your mother..."

As my friend Lorna, head librarian of the Merrill Collection of Science
Fiction, Fantasy, and Speculative Fiction, says, "Science fiction is
14." I'm
not sure who quoted it, but it's fairly well known.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing