Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:06:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

Jon T. wrote:

> [...]
first), provided I can find a big enough club to bash Jon >>>>over the
head with <g>]

>OK, OK! I DON'T have a problem with this!

Good <G> Ah, it's nice to see the NBS tactics work on *someone* on this
list...

>Just remind me when we start getting things together for the next
>book.....

Will do :-)

>>>Ow!
>>
>>That's why I'll need a club - I don't want to hurt my hands, after
all!

>>...oh, you meant that *Jon* might get hurt? Considering that he has
>>survived being aquainted with Mary Gentle for God knows how long, I
>>don't think he'll take any lasting harm ;-)
>
>But I've never been stupid enough to let her take a swing at me with
>anything heavy and/or pointy....

Hm? She posted some comments indicating the opposite during the early
FMA discussions... though she never said if she actually managed to hit

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive