Prev: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:01:19 -0800
Subject: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

Glenn "Old As Dirt" Wilson said:
> Why I remember when Dirt was only Dust...

"Heck, I remember when all we had was rock.  If you wanted dirt, you
had to bang two rocks together yourself.  When we went to school we
had to walk seventeen miles, barefoot,	through snow that was neck
deep...it was uphill both ways, and we were glad to get the chance..."

I could wrench this back onto topic by main force (eg, I was
discussing early terraforming) but I think we should kill this thread
right here....it's old enough as it is....

Prev: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive