Prev: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive Next: Re:FMAS names

Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:08:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

Jon T. wrote:

>>>...oh, you meant that *Jon* might get hurt? Considering that he has
>>>survived being aquainted with Mary Gentle for God knows how >>>long,
I don't think he'll take any lasting harm ;-)

>>>But I've never been stupid enough to let her take a swing at me with
>>

>>Just whips?
>
>Oh, you've been reading her "other" books as well have you....?

Well, reading "Grunts" after seeing some of your own comments of
recieving whippings from her over the gaming table gives certain
unescapable conclusions ;-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive Next: Re:FMAS names