Prev: SW Ion Cannon was: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: [FT] EMP Weapons Recap

Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:55:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

[big snip]

>>>Side-Slip - Common house rule - allows 2+ point turn to be port then
>>>starboard (or opposite).
>>>[OO: Recommended. Should go into FT3 or FB3 (whichever comes
>>>first), provided I can find a big enough club to bash Jon over the
>head >>with <g>]

OK, OK! I DON'T have a problem with this! Just remind me when we start
getting things together for the next book.....

>>Ow!
>
>That's why I'll need a club - I don't want to hurt my hands, after all!
>
>...oh, you meant that *Jon* might get hurt? Considering that he has
>survived being aquainted with Mary Gentle for God knows how long, I
>don't think he'll take any lasting harm ;-)

But I've never been stupid enough to let her take a swing at me with
anything heavy and/or pointy....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: SW Ion Cannon was: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: Re: [FT] EMP Weapons Recap