Prev: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:26:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file

***
I think this is one of the models that was produced for the Warlords
'Hammer's Slammers' demo game in the UK. The skimmers look like a flying
jetbike on which the rider can stand or kneel.

See

http://www.salute.co.uk/slammers3/pages/vehicles/slammers_skimmer.htm
***

The other vehicle in the picture is refered to as 'jeep'; I've seen it
at
GZG, but not certain if it's also so designated. I've a slammer tank,
but
I'd like a 'jeep' to go along.

Was the 'Maus' put out as a kit?

Anyone else find the combat car and 'truck' remind you of a slipper?
;->=

***
ps - Brian, your mails always seem to come with a tiny text file
attached. No-one else's posts arrive like that.
***

Not quite always, but mostly of late. I see it at an attached file
C.DTF.

I think it's one of those things for which I despise Micro$oft, but I
may
be in error this time.

Brian, are you using Outlook? I seem to recall a problem an attached
mysterious priority tag.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons