Prev: [sg] Infantry Skimmer Next: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file

Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:05:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> I sent this last week and did not get a response.
>
> Does anyone have pictures of the Infantry Skimmer (SGQ-04, 05, or

06)[http://www.eurekamin.com.au/Ground_Zero_GamesStargrunt_25mmGeneric_S
peci
> als.html or http://www.gtns.net/gzg/gzg-sgq.html]?
>
> Or even a description? "Skimmer" has too many definitions to be
descriptive.
> Grav-board, 1-man ATV, Grav-bike, small boat, pool-cleaning device...

I think this is one of the models that was produced for the Warlords
'Hammer's Slammers' demo game in the UK. The skimmers look like a flying
jetbike on which the rider can stand or kneel.

See

http://www.salute.co.uk/slammers3/pages/vehicles/slammers_skimmer.htm

Tony

>    Part 1.2	 Type: EditPad File (application/ms-tnef)
>	     Encoding: base64

ps - Brian, your mails always seem to come with a tiny text file
attached. No-one else's posts arrive like that.

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: [sg] Infantry Skimmer Next: Re: [sg] Infantry Skimmer and the nebulous attached file