Prev: re: Eureka 100 club Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Re: Eureka 100 club

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:19:25 EST
Subject: Re: Eureka 100 club

I emailed nick Robson at Eureka (at least I hope it gets there) and,
since I don't use credit cards, offfered to pay in advance in cash on
specualtion (he doesn't make it I forfeirt the money.)	How's that for
serious?  <grin>

On Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:52:06 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day Glenn,
>
> >I can add a few too!   Where is it ?
>
>If you mean the 100 club (for 25mm) its at:
>
>http://www.eurekamin.com.au/
>
>(look on the links side bar on the left of the screen)
>
>If you mean the 6mm version then I'm sure Derek is sorting that out as
>we
>speak and will update one and all shortly ;)

Tell Derek I am praying he gets this 'sold' to Eureka.	And tell him
thanks!

>Cheers
>
>Beth

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: re: Eureka 100 club Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs