Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: Eureka 100 club

re: Eureka 100 club

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:14:56 +1100
Subject: re: Eureka 100 club

David Reeves wrote:
>Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 09:12:33 -0500
>From: "David Reeves" <davidar@nortelnetworks.com>
>Subject: re: Eureka 100 club
>
>Hi Derek!
>
>I would also be interested in a 6mm Demios Hvy tank (hover), but I
didn't
>see that kind of entry in the SG2 100 club list.  I could use about
10-15
>of them.  If you wouldn't mind helping me locate the entry, I add my
order
>in.
>
>thanks,
>Dave
>
>------------------------------

G'Day Guy

At this stage, 'Club 6mm' is still embryonic, I talked to Nic and the
best
thing to do is to email Nic (nicr@eurekamin.com.au) directly with any
questions/requests/queries. I will pass on what has already been posted
the list to Nic though.

Regards the Demios Heavy Hover Tank, Nic has sent the request off to to
the
guy who does his sculpting and he also	has to run the idea past Jon at
Gzg
(after all it's his tank) but he can't see any problems. it's now a case
of
wait and see.

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: Eureka 100 club