Prev: Re: Eureka 100 club Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain

Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 19:19:25 EST
Subject: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

I have bit of 'rep' on another list for just this same complaint - only
you were restrained <grin> - but seriously this is my PENULTIMATE
complaint about web based companies.  I am a visual guy (started adult
life in nursing (visual assessments) then moved to Cartographer (Very
Visual) before what i have been morph'ed into currently.)

I expect to see it in 3D in a B&M shop before I pay for it.  I should be
able to see a pic (with a size related object - ruler, coin, something)
before I order it on the web.  No Compromise in this matter (except for
the Eureka design wishes - if they will make it just for me - and fellow
nuts - then I will buy it and enjoy it unseen until it arrives.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:47:17 -0800  "Casquilho, Daniel"
<Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com> writes:
>[Complaint Mode ON]
>
>	What is it with a lot of these miniature companies with no
>pictures
>for their sci-fi lines? With digital cameras and scanners so cheep you
>would
>think they could do it. Just do not understand :-(
>
>[Complaint Mode OFF]
>
>Sorry, but I had to ask :-)
>
>Daniel

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Eureka 100 club Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain