Prev: Re: Women warriors Next: FT-Help needed with new weapons

Re: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:15:19 +0100
Subject: Re: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV]

Chan Faunce wrote:

>If you mean broadside weapons as in 1-5 o'clock and 7-11 o'clock
2->arc weapons, under Vector I see (saw) no reason not to allow 60 deg.
>weapon arcs that covered even-to-even arcs (12-2, 2-4, etc. )	- see:
>http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/ShwartzA.gif . This would make
>the sides of a high-side-thrust ship effectively fore and aft

So if you've made the sides of your high-thrust ship "effectively fore
and aft", what's the big difference between this and turning the ship
display 90 degrees and make the sides the *real* fore and aft...?

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Women warriors Next: FT-Help needed with new weapons