Prev: RE: [SG] Cover and bikes Next: Re: SG-newbie question

[FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:24:25 -0500
Subject: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

Vac-heads,

Version 1.0 of the archive is complete:

http://members.nbci.com/noam_izenberg/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

It includes: 59 Weapon designs, 16 defensive systems, 11 Fighter
variations,
7 FireCon types, 12 SV systems (all pods), and 8 (mainly combat) rules
mods.

The archive is _not_ a thorough cull of the GZG-List archive, and is
probably far from complete in other aspects as well. I have looked
through
quite a few websites and at least recent list discussions. I'll be
watching
the list as well as I can in the future, but if there are glaring
omissions
or other historical items to include, please let me know. I would rather
not
inculde 8 versions of the Narn Energy Mine, for example. If I get 3 or
more
of the same thing, I'll probably condense/convolve them into one or two,
summarizing the main similarities and differences in design.

Now that we have so much in one place, I was thinking of starting a
semi-regular (depending on how much interest discussion each engenders)
"Weapon of the Week" post - basically taking one system from the archive
and
throwing it out to the list for commentary/balance/consensus, then
editing
the entry in the archive accordingly. What say all?

Noam

Prev: RE: [SG] Cover and bikes Next: Re: SG-newbie question