Prev: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

Re: SG-newbie question

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 2 Feb 2001 11:29:26 -0800
Subject: Re: SG-newbie question

On Fri, 02 February 2001, Kevin Ludwig wrote:

> I read through the FAQ and couldnt find an answer to this question .
It might
> accualy be in the rulebook , but stupid old me probly didnt see it .
When you
> form a detached element , do they recieve their own Quaility and CL
marker ?

Nope.

A detached element is still part of the squad. It still has the
Confidence Level, Quality, and Leadership value of the full squad. If it
takes casualties, those casualties affect the morale of the entire
squad. Likewise, if the other part of the squad takes casualties, it
affects the detached portion as well.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete