Prev: Re: Cover and bikes Next: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

RE: [SG] Cover and bikes

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:22:19 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Cover and bikes

Count MechCav vehicles as Softskined (Armor class 0 -- use d6 for armor;
p.31) when the VEHICLE is being targeted (if targeting infantry, use the
normal infantry rules in in a unit or fire against individual elements
if it
is a lone figure). If using Heavy Weapons, the heavy weapon gets an
impact
of d8 (as against infantry). If using small arms, use the Firing Small
Arms
at Point Targets rules on p.37 (if impact is 2x armor roll, vehicle is
disabled. If impact beats armor roll (but is less than 2x), some shots
penetrated and there may be casualties.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net