Prev: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: re: [OT] another modelling Q

re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 02 Feb 2001 09:35:05 -0500
Subject: re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:30:36 +1100
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
Subject: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

G'day guys,

[snip LOTR stuff]

David wrote
>actually, we had kids so I could bug THEM.

There is a good deal of that ;)

>anyway, I couldn't pass up some good-natured teasing.

A man after my own heart, though I may have to add it to the ever
growing
list of people I must set straight via the battlefield (though they'll
all
probably only be incapacitated by laughing themselves stupid at my dice
rolling abilities!!) ;)

Cheers

Beth
<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Beth,

as soon as I read the part about setting me straight on the battlefield,
I immediately thought
"Ha, not with her rolls!!!"

maybe we all should chip in an buy you new dice for your birthday....
uuuhhh, that means
you'll be 29-years-old for the what-th time???

[duck and run]

Dave

Prev: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: re: [OT] another modelling Q