Prev: RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 06:26:24 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

	Derek wrote:
	I'm on the constant lookout for a Japanese production about the
	Russo-Japanese War, neat battle scenes with model battleships I
saw
it once
	but I've never seen it since.

Derek,
This is the one about the Japanese seige of Port Arthur, is it?  If so
then
I believe the name was "Port Arthur".  It really should a very gritty
side
of the trench/siege tactics used.  It really made an impression on me.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
		   kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
		   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
		   from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
		   episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof

Prev: RE: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age