Prev: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: Re: [FT] proposed IF ships

Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:05:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

on 1/15/01 10:15, mark.langsdorf@amd.com wrote:

> I'm looking to add to my rapidly ballooning collection of
> GZG figures, but I want some stuff that Geo-Hex doesn't
> carry.  The last time this happened, I went through
> Eureka and had great service, but Eureka doesn't seem to
> carry the figures either.

Have you tried <http://www.gtns.net/gzg> yet.  Paul's site hosts a
number of
the items Jon has available.

> I'd prefer to order through the web on a secured server,
> but that doesn't seem possible.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions?	Or any experience on emailing credit card
> information to St. Jon and how it worked out for them?

All my previous orders from him were great.  On order made it from the
studio to my home in the great snowy state of Minnesota in three - four
days.  Needless to say I was a bit shocked.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh / Windows Development

Prev: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States? Next: Re: [FT] proposed IF ships